AmericInn Lodge & Suites
111 Big Lake Road, Cloquet, MN 55720
Toll Free: 800-634-3444
Free Wireless High Speed Internet
47 rooms; Non-Smoking Property. Poolside rooms and King Whirlpool Suites.
Indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna.
Expanded hot continental breakfast.
Free cable with HBO and The Disney Channel.
No charge for local calls.
Computer and Printer for guest use.
Coffee available in lobby 24 hours.
Fax and copy service.
Restaurants within walking distance.
Ample parking with winter plug-ins.
MN USA member-Direct access to snowmobile trails.
Spacious fireside lobby.
AmericInn is 1 1/2 miles North of I-35, located at the intersection of Highway 33 and Big Lake Road. We're conveniently located by restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It's only 20 minutes to Duluth and within 3 miles to Black Bear Casino or Jay Cooke State Park.
For More Information: www.americinncloquet.com
Super 8 of Cloquet
121 Big Lake Road, Cloquet, MN 55720
Toll Free: 800.800.8000
* Free wireless high speed internet.
* Theme whirlpool suites.
* Direct access to snowmobile trails.
* Free cable with HBO.
* Free local calls.
* Many restaurants within walking distance.
* Special corporate, AARP and trucker rates.
* It's only 16 miles to Duluth and within 3 miles to Black Bear Casino or Jay Cooke State Park.
For More Information: www.super8cloquet.com
Black Bear Casino Resort
1785 Hwy 210, Carlton, MN. 55718-8161
Phone: 218-878-BEAR (2327)
Toll Free: 1-888-771-0777
156 rooms; smoking and non-smoking, poolside rooms and suites, Jacuzzi suites and Hospitality Suites.
* 25ft. x 50ft. indoor pool, whirlpools, sauna, kiddy wadding pool, exercise room, tanning, gift shop and NEW arcade.
* Continental breakfast and casino perk package included with your stay.
* Free cable; pay per view movies and games.
* Coffee available in lobby 24 hours.
* Fax and copy service.
* Free Parking.
* Easy access to snowmobile trails.
* Free shuttle service to all area hotels and motels, Fond du Luth casino, and area airports.
* Adjacent to Black Bear Casino, restaurant, lounge, weekend entertainment, and Black Bear Golf Course.
Black Bear Casino Resort is located at the intersection of Hwy 210 and I-35 in Carlton, MN. 3 miles from Jay Cook State Park / Munger Trail and 20 minutes South of Duluth.
For More Information: www.blackbearcasinoresort.com
Big Sandy Lodge & Resort
20534 487th Street, McGregor, MN 55760
Email: [email protected]ylodgeandresort.com
The resort offers a fine dining restaurant, sports bar and indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and exercise facilities. Set amidst outstanding pines on acreage that includes several ponds, Big Sandy Lodge guests are treated to spectacular lake views and the quiet seclusion of the forests surrounding the resort. A beach, harbor and the park-like setting draw guests year after year and many have chosen to make Big Sandy Lodge their permanent family retreat.
The Lodge offers a unique Up North ambiance with four authentic fireplaces and period décor hotel rooms on the upper level. The Lodge dining facilities offer full catering for special events and private parties.
Big Sandy Lodge & Resort is situated on Davis Bay, on the south shores of Big Sandy Lake 9 miles North of McGregor. Our location is just 2 hours north of the Twin Cities metro area, 1 hour west of the Twin Ports and 45 minutes south of Grand Rapids.
For More Information: www.bigsandylodgeandresort.com
Golden Gate Motel
3202 River Gate Avenue, Cloquet, MN 55720
* 25 extremely clean and comfortable guest rooms with a variety of sleeping accomodations.
* Non-smoking and air-conditioned rooms are available.
* Free cable with remote control TV's.
* Each room is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.
* Eating facility and lounge next door.
* Easy access to snowmobile trails.
* Stay and play package and free shuttle to Black Bear Casino.
* Ample parking for large vehicles and at door parking with winter plug-ins.
Golden Gate Motel is one block off I-35 from Scanlon Exit #239. We have wonderful access to many great outdoor activities and are conveniently located by restaurants, shopping and entertainment. We're only 15 minutes to Duluth and within 3 miles of Black Bear Casino or Jay Cooke State Park.