Take Me Fishing
Looking for a good investment?
Then stock up on memories with the purchase of a fishing license. Angling and outdoor memories never lose value. In fact, they offer dividends that often extend to the next generation.
For just $25, mom, dad and family members under age 16 can enjoy a full year of fishing. For just $17 an individual can fish for the whole year.
So join in. Invest in your own life. Discover what more than a million Minnesota licensed anglers already know -- that a fishing license is an investment in family, friends and fun.
Don't know where to start?
Then cast your cursor to into the following streams of information:
- For lake-specific information, try the DNR Lake Finder.
- For Twin Cities fishing opportunities, try Fishing In The Neighborhood.
- No boat? Use the DNR's statewide list of fishing piers.
- A bit rusty on technique? Need a few tips? Find out where, when and how the fish bite.
- Brochures to help plan your outing, including fishing and travel guides are available at Explore Minnesota.
- Experience fishing fun on the web with free online games.
- Let kids catch fishing fever with the activities available online at Little Lunkers.
- Learn more about building participation at the Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation .